A compendium of EAS Consensus Papers on FH, reports from the EAS FH Studies Collaboration, editorials and commentaries on EAS FH related publications and activities. Try searching also EAS Academy for presentations and publications on FH.
Consensus position statements & other papers
- Prevalence of Familial Hypercholesterolemia Among the General Population and Patients With Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease
- The European Atherosclerosis Society and FH Europe, the European FH Patient Network, collaborate with global stakeholders led by the World Heart Federation to tackle the global burden of Familial Hypercholesterolaemia (FH)
- Overview of the current status of Familial Hypercholesterolaemia care in over 60 countries – the EAS Familial Hypercholesterolaemia Studies Collaboration (FHSC) (Free text)
- Improving FH care – first survey data from EAS FHSC (Commentary on “Overview of the current status of FH care in over 60 countries)
- Pooling and expanding registries of familial hypercholesterolaemia to assess gaps in care and improve disease management and outcomes: Rationale and design of the global EAS Familial Hypercholesterolaemia Studies Collaboration (Open Access)
- European Society of Cardiology/European Atherosclerosis Society Task Force consensus statement on proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 inhibitors: practical guidance for use in patients at very high cardiovascular risk
- ESC/EAS Guidelines on management of dyslipidaemia 2016
- Atherosclerosis Journal – Highlighted articles on FH issue 252, September 2016
- Familial Hypercholesterolaemia is underdiagnosed and undertreated in the general population: guidance for clinicians to prevent coronary heart disease
- Homozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia: new insights and guidance for clinicians to improve detection and clinical management.
- Familial Hypercholesterolaemia in children and adolescents: gaining decades of life by optimising detection and treatment.
- Familial Hypercholesterolaemia: A global call to arms
- Knowledge gaps in the management of familial hypercholesterolaemia. A UK based survey.
Featured Commentary articles by EAS on FH
- EAS Commentary – HICC registry: levelling up access to treatment urgently needed
- EAS Consensus Statement on FH: Improving the care of FH patients
- EAS Consensus Panel Statement on Homozygous FH
- Position paper on Paediatric FH from the EAS Consensus panel